WHO IS THE DATA CONTROLLER?
Axial Enterprises t/a Axial Capital Partners, located at Suite 23, 5 th floor, 66 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8LE. We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office with registration number ZA246867.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons related to our business activities including processing your Company’s application for credit with the Provider or Providers of Credit (“provider of credit”, a third party), the administration of your Company’s loan agreement by the provider of credit, to contact you, and to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations. Where you provide your consent we may use it to send you electronic marketing. Where we ask for your consent you may refuse and can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at address in this document.
OUR USE OF DATA
We, the introducer to the provider of credit, or such provider of credit as we may share your information with, may collect and use the following information about you:
- your contact and personal details (including your date of birth) and information about your financial circumstances, directorships and shareholdings;
- information provided to us by the loan broker that introduced you to us;
- information about you from third party organisations, such as Credit Reference Agencies (CRAs), Fraud Prevention Agencies (FPAs) and tracing agents; iv. information obtained from other public data sources which might include data from the electoral roll, public records including Companies House, county court judgments, and bankruptcy and insolvency data;
- information about your use of our website
- information you (or your third party representative(s)) share with us or that you share publicly.
We may share your information with:
- the broker who introduced you;
- the relevant the provider of credit;
- third party service providers, such as tracing agents, our legal advisers and our website support;
- CRAs and FPAs to which we or the provider of credit may report positive, delinquent and default data about your account(s) on a regular (minimum monthly) basis;
- law enforcement agencies or regulatory bodies where we are required to do so;
- other members of our group of companies which provide us with certain customer service, business administration and website support; vii. you or your third party representatives (in line with your rights);
- any person or persons seeking to acquire all or part of our business and/or assets and any potential assignees of your credit agreement, along with their third party advisors;
We believe, in good faith, that it is necessary to protect our rights, property, safety or reputation or the rights, property, safety or reputation of our clients or partners. Records may remain on file with CRAs and FPAs for 6 years after they are closed, whether settled by you or defaulted. This information may be supplied to other organisations which search your credit record. More information about CRAs and how they use personal information is available at www.experian.co.uk/crain/index.html in a document called the Credit Reference Agency Information Notice (also known as the “CRAIN”).
You can also contact the agencies below:
- Callcredit Consumer Services Team, PO Box 491, Leeds, LS3 1WZ Tel: 0330 024 7579 or visit www.callcredit.co.uk
- Equifax PLC Credit File Advice Centre, PO Box 3001, Bradford, BD1 5US Tel: 0870 010 0583 or visit www.myequifax.co.uk
- Experian Consumer Help Service, PO Box 8000, Nottingham, NG80 7WF Tel: 0870 241 6212 or visit www.experian.co.uk
The personal information we have collected from you may be shared by CRAs with FPAs who will use it to prevent fraud and money-laundering and to verify your identity. If fraud is detected, you could be refused certain services, finance or employment. Further details of how your information will be used by us and these fraud prevention agencies, and your data protection rights, can be found in the CRAIN.
We or the provider of credit will use such information relevant to CRAs to:
- Assess your creditworthiness and whether you can afford to take the product;
- Verify the accuracy of the data you have provided to us;
- Prevent criminal activity, fraud and money laundering;
- Manage your account(s);
- Trace and recover debts;
- Ensure any offers provided to you are appropriate
We or the provider of credit will continue to exchange information about you with CRAs while you have a relationship with us or relevant third parties such as the provider of credit. CRAs may also be informed about your settled accounts. If you borrow and do not repay in full and on time, CRAs will record the outstanding debt. This information may be supplied to other organisations by CRAs.
- Right of access: you have a right to access the personal information we hold about you and be told why we use it
- Right of rectification: you can ask us to correct or update your information to ensure it is accurate and complete.
- Right to erasure and right to restrict processing: you can ask us to stop processing and to delete your data in certain circumstances (for example where it is processed with your consent, or it is no longer necessary for us to process it).
- Right to object: you have a right to object to our processing of your information.
- Right to object to direct marketing: where you are an individual and have consented to receive direct marketing you can change your mind at any time by contacting us or following the directions in each message. Please allow a few days for us to action your request.
WHERE IS YOUR INFORMATION STORED
The information we collect about you will be held on our secure servers within the European Economic Area (the EEA) and will not be transferred or stored outside the EEA
- Data security is of great importance to Axial and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.